Head Injury from Bike Accident Payouts
If you have suffered a head injury from a bike or motorbike accident, whether you have an eye injury, nose fracture, teeth damage, brain injury or another head injury, you could be able to receive thousands in damages.
View the average compensation rates for head injuries to motorcyclists and cyclists below.
Claim Example For a Motorbike Head Injuries
A biker, aged 37, was knocked from his motorbike after a car collided with him, liability was admitted straight away. As a result of the crash, the motorcyclist sustained the following injuries:
- Spinal Injury (Fractured Spine) – Valued at £76,120 to £134,590
- Head Injury (Fractured Skull) – Valued at £10,670 to £15,000
- Pelvis Injury (Fractured Pelvis) – Valued at £65,560 to £109,450
- Leg Injury (Broken Legs) – Valued at £45,840 to £70,700
- Hand Injuries (Dislocated Wrist & Hands) – Valued at £22,630 to £44,260
Experts agreed that the injuries were severe, resulting in several life-changing and long-lasting effects that the biker would suffer from, the main issue being paraplegia. This included:
- Bladder Problems (Incontinence & Urinary Infections) – Valued up to £117,700
- Mobility Issues (Use of Wheelchair & Crutches, Paraplegia) – Valued at £183,150 to £237,600
- Impotence – Valued up to £124,030
- Chronic Pain (Arthritis)
- Rehabilitation (Hydrotherapy & Acupuncture)
- Psychological Issues (Required Support and Management) – Valued at £50,050 to £84,150
The biker was an outgoing motor mechanic who was very much interested in physical activities such as cycling and football. His fiancée provided him with 24/7 care for 5 years following the accident. All things taken into consideration, such as the need for care, living arrangements to accommodate his capabilities and so on; the damages for this case, including loss of earnings, were awarded at a figure in excess of £3,000,000.
Make a Bike Head Injury Claim
The above figures estimate how much your head injury may be worth. Head injuries can be one of the most serious consequences, especially if you suffer a brain injury from a motorcycle accident. You shouldn’t have to suffer alone or with financial hardship. If you have suffered a head or brain injury from a bike accident within the last three years, we would be happy to hear from you. We are specialists in accident claims and will be able to help you claim back the compensation that you deserve. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will listen to you and explain how we can help you and how much we expect to claim as part of the compensation process.