Cycle Accessories – The Essentials
Sometimes no matter what you do or say, from a safety point of view, you cannot avoid an accident on UK roads.
Avoiding Cycle Accident Claims
The ability to to safe is a priority as you cannot defend yourself from a huge lump of metal on four tyres coming at you with speed and ignorance.
What to do following cycle accident claim?
If you are physically able to, attend to the following:
- Take photographs of the position of the vehicles and your cycle – Why? This could be crucial evidence to determine who is at fault.
- Take the driver’s details, name, address and telephone number.
- Take the driver’s vehicle details, model of car, make, registration number.
- Take the driver’s insurance details.
- Take down details of any witnesses.
- If required call the emergency services, ambulance and police – police especially if the injuries are more than minor.
- Contact the cycle accident claims solicitors to get immediate advice on making a claim.
Cycle Gadgets Accessories – could be life saver!
As cycle accident claims solicitors we are not just here to help cyclists after the an accident but also to provide some pointers to help reduce accidents on the road to cyclists.
At this stage we must stress that we have not necessarily tried any of the items in our list you have to verify the claims by the manufacturers yourself but certainly they are pointers to help you find the right cycle gadget that may help save your life, or at least make life a little bit more simpler in your journey to work, home or pleasure.
Help Avoid cycle accident claims – 5 Must have bike accessories
10 Amazing gadgets for your cycle
Life-changing bike technical gadgets – help avoid cycle accidents
Avoiding cycle accident claims
Cycle accident claim solicitors
We are here to help you if you have been injured. Contact us now for help and support.
Cycle accident claim solicitors contact us page.
Other reading cycle claims